July 4, 2009

Eating Joints: Food in Accra

We have a new site www.g-lish.org where you can read all articles from This is Ghana in a much more organised fashion. Read Eating Joints: Food in Accra there.

I came across Karen Grepin's fantastic post while searching for alternative places to find a real--not the ubiquitous pretender Nescafe--cup of coffee in Accra.
1. Cafes with real coffee: After a few weeks of Ivoirian nescafe I begin to really crave a good cup of coffee. Cuppa Cappuccino in airport residential area (across from the WHO or the lavender lodge) is my little heaven in Accra. I am usually found here every Saturday when I am in town. They serve coffee, lattes, cappuccinos and some might tasty shakes (I really like chocolate banana). They also have lovely sandwiches with ham, avocado, tomato, and other good stuff. Melting Moments in Labone is also a really good cafe.
Her post on best eats around Accra is worth a look. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...